University of New Zealand
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
The papers are a personal recollection of early physics in New Zealand. They are concerned mainly with Auckland University College but there is mention also of Victoria University College, Canterbury University College and the University of Otago.
Collection comprises notes and drafts compiled during research for publication of Sinclair, Keith. A history of the University of Auckland 1883-1993. Auckland : Auckland University Press, 1983. Includes index cards.
A formed collection of material related to the history of the University additional to earlier inventoried collections MSS & Archives E-8 and MSS & Archives 97/5. The collection ephemera relating to University activities and events, oral history recordings, photographs, realia and other material relating to the experience of University staff, students and alumni.
University research: replies of professors and lecturers to a questionnaire regarding the extent of research in the University in 1945. Mimeographed.
- College teachers -- New Zealand -- Auckland 3
- Kiwi (Auckland, N.Z.) 1
- Mathematicians -- New Zealand -- Biography 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching -- New Zealand 1
- Phoenix (Auckland, N.Z.) 1
- Physicists -- New Zealand -- Biography 1
- Physics -- Research -- New Zealand -- History 1
- Physics -- Study and teaching -- New Zealand 1
- Research -- New Zealand 1
- Seismologists -- New Zealand -- Biography 1
- Students -- New Zealand -- Auckland 1
- Universities and colleges -- New Zealand -- Auckland -- History 1
- Universities and colleges -- New Zealand -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Research -- New Zealand 1 + ∧ less