University of Auckland historical collection. Part 3.
Scope and Contents
A formed collection of material related to the history of the University additional to earlier inventoried collections MSS & Archives E-8 and MSS & Archives 97/5. The collection ephemera relating to University activities and events, oral history recordings, photographs, realia and other material relating to the experience of University staff, students and alumni.
- 1883- .
- Auckland University College. Students' Association (Organization)
- University of New Zealand (Organization)
- Dellow, Ronald (Person)
- Dellow, Kenneth J. (Person)
- Grossmann, Joseph Penfound (Person)
- University of Auckland. Library (Organization)
- Auckland University College. School of Engineering (Organization)
- Auckland University Law Students' Society (Organization)
- Cooper , Vivienne Cassie (Person)
- Hood, John A. (Person)
- Halcrow, Heather M. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
2.0 metres (9 boxes + outsize items and audio-visual materials.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Material in this collection has been donated by a range of donors or transferred from other parts of the University over many years. Acquisition notes have been created at component level to document this.
- Inventory of the University of Auckland historical collection, Part 3.
- Stephen Innes
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142 New Zealand