University of Auckland historical collection. Part 3.
Scope and Contents
A formed collection of material related to the history of the University additional to earlier inventoried collections MSS & Archives E-8 and MSS & Archives 97/5, added to by donations from time to time. Collection includes ephemera relating to University activities and events, oral history recordings and material relating to the University experience or lives of alumni.
- 1883- .
- Auckland University College. Students' Association (Organization)
- University of New Zealand (Organization)
- Dellow, Ronald (Person)
- Dellow, Kenneth J. (Person)
- Grossmann, Joseph Penfound (Person)
- University of Auckland. Library (Organization)
- Auckland University College. School of Engineering (Organization)
- Auckland University Law Students' Society (Organization)
- Cooper , Vivienne Cassie (Person)
- Hood, John A. (Person)
- Halcrow, Heather M. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
1.0 metres (6 boxes + outsize items and audio-visual materials.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Item 1 - donated by Alan La Roche,in April 1998. Item 2- donated by Mrs Gweneth Palmer in 24 July 1998. Item 3 - donated by Fay Hercock in 10 March 2000. Item 4 - donated by Dennis McEldowney. Items 5/1 and 5/2 donated by Professor Jack Sinclair oin 5 December 1997. Item 6 - donated by Vicki McCoy, Examinations, Student Administration, University of Auckland, May 2001. Items 7-8 - donated by Janet Copsey, University Librarian, August 2004. Item 9 - donated by Rt. Hon. Paul East Q.C. in 21 December 2004. Programmes belonged to his father. Item 11- transferred from Fine Arts Library per Jane Dodd, September 2005. Item 12 - transferred from NZ Vertical File 13 August 2007. Item 13 - donated by Patsy Hulse, Engineering Library, May 2007. Item 14 - donated by Tessa Redgrave, Communications and Marketing, April 2008. Item 18 - transferred from University Archives by Libby Nicoll, 28 June 2010. Item 19 - tansferred from Vice-Chancellor's Office by Gillian Wilson, 4 March 2011. Originally donated by Lawrence Hogben, in March 2011. Later donations are recorded at the item level in the finidng aid below.
- Inventory of the University of Auckland historical collection, Part 3.
- Stephen Innes
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142 New Zealand