New Zealand Labour Party, Waiheke Branch records.
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of records of the Waiheke Branch of the New Zealand Labour Party, and includes minutes of meetings, correspondence, memoranda, financial papers, receipt books, membership cards and miscellaneous publications.
- 1965 - 1978
- New Zealand Labour Party. Waiheke Branch (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Written permission is required from the President or Secretary of the Auckland Regional Council, NZLP, for access to these papers.
0.4 metres (4 boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Dr Barry Gustafson, April 1978.
- New Zealand Labour Party -- Form subdivision--Sources.; General subdivision--History;
- Political parties -- New Zealand -- Waiheke Island -- History -- Sources
- Waiheke Island (N.Z.) -- History -- Sources
- Inventory of the New Zealand Labour Party, Waiheke Branch records.
- Elizabeth MacFarlan
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142 New Zealand