- Existence: 1881 - 1961
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
David Verran papers.
Identifier: MSS-Archives-Vault 149
Scope and Contents Includes: 1. Auckland Passenger Transport Inspectors and Maintenance Officers 1917-1979 ; 2. Research notes re Frank Langstone. Includes: notes, speech and articles compiled by David Verran on Langstone, covering period ; 2 original letters [1940s]; tape recording of Langstone reciting poetry and speaking on a number of issues. 5 folders + 1 envelope. ; 3. Auckland union officials and their unions 1875-1955 (1991). Includes unions by industry, secretaries and a list of almanac sources used...
Dates: 1983 - 1999
Frank Langstone papers.
Scope and Contents
A collection of statements relating principally to monetary reform and conscription.
Dates: ca 1940-1950
Herbert Thatcher papers.
Scope and Contents
Papers include correspondence relating to his non- payment of the General Unemployment Levy, 1932-1935; New Zealand Timber Workers' Union records; reminiscences of Mount Eden Prison; eight volumes of newspaper clippings; letters from Lincoln Efford; and 1943 election ephemera and letters to H.E. Thatcher concerning pacifism and social reform. Associated materials: MSS & Archives Vault 48.
Sir Keith Sinclair papers.
Scope and Contents Collection consisits of miscellaneous research papers as follows: 1. Papers relating to New Zealand/Australia relations in trade and other areas; newspaper clippings, photocopies, printed items, etc. 2. Correspondence in MS and typescript between Sinclair and John A. Lee and others concerning the former's biography of Walter Nash. 3. Extracts from Nash speeches - "notable quotes", folder inscribed National Party Research Office. Cyclostyled material, etc. 4. Notes and correspondence...
Dates: 1840 - 1986
- Australia -- Foreign economic relations -- New Zealand 1
- Belgium -- Colonies 1
- Civil disobedience -- New Zealand 1
- Draft -- New Zealand 1
- Labor unions -- Officials and employees -- New Zealand 1
- Legislators -- New Zealand 1
- Monetary policy -- New Zealand -- History -- Sources 1
- New Zealand -- Foreign economic relations 1
- New Zealand -- Foreign economic relations -- Australia 1
- New Zealand -- History -- Pictorial works 1
- Pacifists -- New Zealand 1
- Peace movements -- New Zealand -- History 1
- Transport workers -- Labor unions -- New Zealand -- Auckland 1
- Transport workers -- New Zealand -- Auckland 1
- Urban transportation -- New Zealand -- Auckland 1 + ∧ less