Kawerua Hut (N.Z.)
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Identifier: MSS &-Archives-98/1
Scope and Contents The papers of the Auckland University Field Club were donated to the University Library from the Auckland Institute and Museum in May 1998. The Club was founded in 1922 by members of the Natural Sciences Departments of the University and remained within the University until the Club ceased to exist in 1992. All the papers of the Club were, it seems, taken to the Museum by members of the Field Club who continued the publication of the Club journal Tane under the...