WPHC 30: Records relating to the Gilbert and Ellice Islands Colony.
Scope and Contents
I. Indexes and registers to general correspondence files, 300–400 series. 1967–1971. II. General correspondence files, 300–400 series, relating to the GEIC. 1967–1971. (1966–1973).
- 1967 - 1971
- Great Britain. High Commission for Western Pacific Islands (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
RESTRICTED. Access requires the permission of the Special Collections Manager.
4.05 metres (1 v. + 18 boxes)
Language of Materials
In off-site storage. Expect delay of 12-24 hours from time of order.
- Inventory of the records relating to the Gilbert and Ellice Islands Colony of the Western Pacific High Commission (WPHC 30).
- Western Pacific Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Western Pacific Archives, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1010 New Zealand
+64 9 9238060