WPHC 24: Secret and confidential records.
Scope and Contents
Secret and Confidential Registry I. Registers. 1939–41 & 1952–53. II. Schedules of Mails. 1939–51. III. Card indexes to classified correspondence of 1–100 series, 1942–1954, & 100–200 series 1954 – 1959.
- 1939 - 1959
- Great Britain. High Commission for Western Pacific Islands (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
RESTRICTED. Access requires the permission of the Special Collections Manager.
0.87 metres (3 v. + 4 boxes)
Language of Materials
In off-site storage. Expect delay of 12-24 hours from time of order.
- Inventory of secret and confidential records of the Western Pacific High Commission (WPHC 24).
- Western Pacific Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Western Pacific Archives, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1010 New Zealand
+64 9 9238060