WPHC 26 : general correspondence.
Scope and Contents
I. General correspondence. 1878–1882. II. Correspondence relating to Solomon Islands affairs. 1881–1897. III. Correspondence relating to New Caledonia and New Hebrides affairs. 1872–1889. IV. Correspondence relating to Samoan affairs. 1878–1882. These records form part of the Western Pacific Archives (MSS & Archives 2003/1).
- 1878 - 1897
- Great Britain. High Commission for Western Pacific Islands (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
RESTRICTED. Access requires the permission of the Special Collections Manager.
0.5 metres (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
In off-site storage. Expect delay of 12-24 hours from time of order.
- Inventory of the Western Pacific High Commission general correspondence, 1878-1897 (WPHC 26).
- Western Pacific Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Western Pacific Archives, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1010 New Zealand
+64 9 9238060