Auckland Clinical Society records.
Scope and Contents
Fragmentary. Includes correspondence, financial records, circulars re professional education programmes, agendas, and membership records. Associated materials: New Zealand Medical Association. Auckland Division. Records, 1919-1993. MSS & Archives Accession no. 1224 row 21.
- Auckland Clinical Society (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
0.01 metres (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Dr B.O. Quin to Philson Medical Library, June 1984. Transferred to Special Collections, November 2002.
- Auckland Clinical Society -- Form subdivision--Records and correspondence.;
- Medicine -- Societies, etc -- Archives
- Medicine -- Societies, etc -- Records and correspondence
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Special Collections, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142 New Zealand