New Zealand Electronic Poetry Centre records.
Scope and Contents
Collection has been divided into 4 series of material. Series 1 includes sound discs, videocassette, and related materials gathered as part of the ongoing work of the nzepc (New Zealand Electronic Poetry Centre). Amoung these are recordings of Helen Morse reading the poetry of Robin Hyde. Series 2 comprises of performances and Series 3 manuscripts in the form of Tapa notebooks which are gifted to poets usually travelling outside Auckland inviting them to return it when they are ready with ‘notations of value’ for deposit in this collection. Poets are then gifted a new blank notebook in recognition of the first gift of poetic labour. Series 4 contains interviews some including poetry readings.
- Hyde, Robin (Person)
- University of Auckland. Centre for Flexible and Distance Learning (Organization)
- Leggott, Michele J. (Person)
- Edmond, Murray (Person)
- Lindsay, Graham (Person)
- Young, Mark (Person)
- Abani, Chris (Person)
- Avia, Tusiata (Person)
- Bourke, Chris (Person)
- Morse, Helen (Person)
- Tranter, John E. (Person)
- Mila, Karlo (Person)
- New Zealand Electronic Text Centre (Organization)
- New Zealand Electronic Poetry Centre (Organization)
- Yang, Lian (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Some recordings of Helen Morse (series 1/27) are restricted.
1 metres (8 boxes + sound recordings (in Media Cabinet))
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by nzepc and individual poets from 2002 -
The collection is being added to from time to time as poets donate new manuscript material which contributes to the nzepc website.
- Inventory of the records of the New Zealand Electronic Poetry Centre (nzepc).
- In Progress
- Stephen Innes
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142 New Zealand