New Zealand Labour Party, Auckland branch records.
Scope and Contents
Branch records, 1936-1970, including letterbooks, receipt books, etc., of the Auckland Province branches.
- 1936 - 1970
- New Zealand Labour Party (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
RESTRICTED. Permission of Chairperson, Auckland Regional Council, New Zealand Labour Party, P.O. Box 8941, Symonds St., Auckland, must be obtained before the records may be consulted.
2 metres (20 boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Dr B. Gustafson, 1976.
- Inventory of Auckland branch records of the New Zealand Labour Party.
- Peter H. Hughes
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142 New Zealand