University of Auckland Library historical collection. Part 1.
Scope and Contents note
Accession registers, interloan registers, circulation registers, staff attendance books, reports, subject files, building plans, photographs, memoranda and personal reminiscences.
- 1892 - 1997
- Minchin, Alice Ethel (Person)
- Sandall, Arthur (Person)
- University of Auckland. Library (Organization)
Language of Materials
Custodial History note
This collection was originally assembled in the 1970s at the time of the compilation of MSS & Archives E-8 University of Auckland History Series. The collection, University of Auckland Library History Series, was given the number E-10, but no inventory was made at the time. Additional material has been added since and this is incorporated in the finding aid for this collection.
- Inventory of the University of Auckland Library historical collection, Part 1, 1892-1997.
- Finding aid prepared by Kay Stead.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142 New Zealand