Association of University Teachers of New Zealand records.
Scope and Contents
Includes minutes, correspondence, newsletters, council papers, membership records and circulars. In separate sequences according to accession date: Dec. 1974 (17 boxes) Dec. 1975 (3 boxes) Feb. 1977 (3 boxes) June 1978 (2 boxes) Feb. 1979 (2 boxes) May 1980 (4 boxes) Feb 1981 (1 parcel). Unprocessed materials. Associated materials: Records of Auckland Branch at MSS & Archives 95/1.
- 1948 - 1979
- Association of University Teachers of New Zealand (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
RESTRICTED: Access to the records in general is by written permission of the President, Auckland Branch; explicit written permission from that officer is required to consult personal files
5 metres (31 boxes and 1 parcel)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Dr Graham Bush, Secretary of the Association of University Teachers, Auckland Branch, 18 December 1974. Further donations made in December 1975, February 1977, June 1978, February 1979, May 1980 and February 1981.
- College teachers -- New Zealand -- Auckland
- College teachers' unions -- New Zealand -- Auckland
- University of Auckland -- General subdivision--Employees.;
- Inventory of the Association of University Teachers of New Zealand records.
- Special Collections
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections, University of Auckland Repository
5 Alfred Street
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142 New Zealand