Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Record of fifty consecutive major operation cases in the practice of Douglas Robb, Assistant Surgeon, Auckland Hospital, to accompany his application for Fellowship of the College of Surgeons of Australasia. Some of the cases were operated on in private practice. Associated materials: MSS & Archives A-223, Vault 163, 2004/12 and E- 14.
A collection of letters, mainly private, to his wife; legal documents; diaries and notebooks; microfilm of press cuttings in the possession of his daughter; and various speech notes and other jottings.
The casebook includes case reports, annual reports on the Provincial Lunatic Asylum, returns of fatal cases in the Auckland Hospital, and returns of sickness treated in Mount Eden Prison.
- Hospitals -- New Zealand -- Auckland -- History -- Sources 1
- Parliamentary practice -- New Zealand -- History 1
- Prisons -- New Zealand -- Auckland -- History -- Sources 1
- Psychiatric hospitals -- New Zealand -- Auckland -- History -- Sources 1
- Surgery -- Case studies 1
- Surgery -- Practice -- New Zealand 1 + ∧ less